Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: What else to bring back

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ladydi43's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Well what else would be good to hand pick while we are apgla? How you all have some more ideas... Thanks Diane

    <center><p style="background:white;"><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">Going to APGLA</font>
    0</p></center>

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 30, 2006 05:51 PM: Message edited by: ladydi43 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member J9S's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2006
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know what all has been suggested alreay, but these are the things I'd handpick, especially if I didn't live near an AGP.

    -Any dolls you plan on getting in the near future. Especially dolls with known hair/wig problems just to insure you get one without a problem.

    -Any AGP exclusive clothing and accessories. If your DD might be wanting AG clothes for herself, have her try them on at the store--it beats not knowing if stuff will fit when ordering over the phone/net/mail order.

    -If you get a doll, it's always fun to at pick at least one outfit for her so she has something to change into.

    Just my personal opinions. I know you'll have a great time no matter what you do. I love AGP.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ladydi43's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Thank you that sounds good right on what I have sort of been thinking... i tell you some of my friends think I am nuts... they just dont know what fun is do they.. HEHE [img]wink.gif[/img] Diane

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you are spending the night there, it might be fun to have PJs for your new doll. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Also, if you have any interest in buying the AG mini dolls, this would be the time to do it. I had to go through many mini dolls before I found one that didn't look odd. I think that it must be difficult to put the wigs on correctly on such tiny dolls and I sure wouldn't want the job of painting those bitty faces.

    Have fun!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MaryCarly, the current mini dolls actually have rooted hair, not wigs (which is probably why they look so funny [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). That said, I still agree with your advice--my mini Kit from AG looks quite nice, but my Amazon Mini Nellie isn't quite as good-looking.

    IF you happen to bring an older/thicker doll on your trip, you could possibly try newer outfits on her and see if they fit. Although the folks in the store may not be amused. [img]tongue.gif[/img] That's the only suggestion that hasn't been listed in this thread that I can think of.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would definatly hand pick out Jess...here's to wishing I could do that very thing right now. Have a dream of a time!

    Shanna

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •